|Instructions for translators
When you translate for RERO+, consider the following specificities
- The vocabulary used is library specific
- In German, the double ss is always used instead of ß (RERO+ is made in Switzerland!)
- French, German and Italian translations are made in the context of Switzerland.
- English from United Kingdom is preferred.
- Respect the punctuation and the case of the source string.
- Do not edit source strings, report an issue instead.
About the project RERO+
- RERO ILS is an Integrated Library System, a software to manage networks of libraries. Online public demo: ils.test.rero.ch
- SONAR is mainly an Institutional repository, a software to manage academic publications. Online public demo: sonar.test.rero.ch
Contacts: @pronguen <email@example.com>, @iGormilhit <firstname.lastname@example.org>